Sunday, July 25, 2010

The first post...

So, I was online goofing around and thought, "what better to do with my time on bedrest than to start a blog???" I've never done it before so bear with me lol. So, what's been going on with the Creekmores? one may ask. Not a whole lot of anything LOL. Eric remains overseas (meaning I am home doing what mommies do best I guess). We can't wait for him to come home (for good rather than just a visit like last time). I am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant with our third child (yay) but this pregnancy has been a whirlwind of little complications that are just no fun. From the extreme morning sickness (which is finally letting up a little), to the subchorionic hematoma that currently has me suffering on bedrest until at least tomorrow, I'm done already and still have up to 30 weeks to go! Liam is going to start school August 9th (It's hard to believe my little one's growing up so fast!) and Kale is just being Kale. He's a momma's boy through and through and is just loving life. We currently also have another family staying with us part-time that has been such a big help with everything from houskeeping to cooking and yardwork! I appreciate all they have done for me and hope they know it. I guess that's all i've got until tomorrow's appointment. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to work tomorrow and get back to a normal life. we'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment